Off course when Motorways purchased more equioment there was a need to get more freight. And I recall in the early seventies when the sales manager, Joe , challenged all the city drivers to go looking for sales leads. Over several months I brought in thirty-two, and thought that would be good enough for first place! When the final contest day came to announce the winner, I did win first , but so did Gerry ... he also brought in thirty-two leads. We had our picture's published in the Motorways Miler, that was first prize!
Recollections and images from 3o years of city driving,line haul and dock work at Soo-Security Motorways in Regina-by Ed Shepherd.
Drivers Sales Leads
Off course when Motorways purchased more equioment there was a need to get more freight. And I recall in the early seventies when the sales manager, Joe , challenged all the city drivers to go looking for sales leads. Over several months I brought in thirty-two, and thought that would be good enough for first place! When the final contest day came to announce the winner, I did win first , but so did Gerry ... he also brought in thirty-two leads. We had our picture's published in the Motorways Miler, that was first prize!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment